Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(First?) Ministerial Resignation 09:47 - May 26 with 728 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Douglas Ross has resigned as Under Secretary of State For Scotland citing the Dominic Cummings affair as his reason.

Will there be more?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:05 - May 26 with 678 viewsGuthrum

Scotland, too. A sensitive area for the Conservatives, who have not long re-established a foothold there.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 10:05]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:08 - May 26 with 672 viewsghostofescobar

So it’s true, there are Tories out there who don’t have black hearts and eat Puppies for breakfast. Good on him. He will have done far more good for his party through his actions than classic Dom and blowjob will have done through theirs.

GhostOfEscobar

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:11 - May 26 with 674 viewsBlueBadger

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:08 - May 26 by ghostofescobar

So it’s true, there are Tories out there who don’t have black hearts and eat Puppies for breakfast. Good on him. He will have done far more good for his party through his actions than classic Dom and blowjob will have done through theirs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:20 - May 26 with 638 viewsghostofescobar

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:11 - May 26 by BlueBadger

That’s brilliant. I’m going to memorise that.

GhostOfEscobar

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:34 - May 26 with 619 viewsWeWereZombies

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:11 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Well done for remembering that, I only finished reading 'The Quarry' yesterday (I've read all of Iain Banks work now - what am I going to do with the rest of my life?) but I held back on quoting it because I did not want to offend anyone still supporting Johnson - in the hope that they were reflecting on their choice of vote etc. But I think we are at the stage now where anyone who still supports the kleptocracy are either deluded or part of it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:52 - May 26 with 596 viewsBlueBadger

(First?) Ministerial Resignation on 10:34 - May 26 by WeWereZombies

Well done for remembering that, I only finished reading 'The Quarry' yesterday (I've read all of Iain Banks work now - what am I going to do with the rest of my life?) but I held back on quoting it because I did not want to offend anyone still supporting Johnson - in the hope that they were reflecting on their choice of vote etc. But I think we are at the stage now where anyone who still supports the kleptocracy are either deluded or part of it.

Literally had someone tell me today that the government website, which clearly states, 'if you or a member of your household have symptoms, don't go out' was wrong and I was a remoaner who should get over it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024