Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expanded play off. Should we bother? 17:04 - Jun 4 with 729 viewsBluefish

if we were considered is it worth it? It would probably be weighted so we would be at a big disadvantage but not only that we would have no chance at all and it would just be more disappointment. There is the argument of getting lucky by complete fluke similar to the fact that we all play the lottery despite the odds but I'd fancy my chances of winning the jackpot to be higher than the chance of PRP guiding us through to victory

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Expanded play off. Should we bother? on 17:10 - Jun 4 with 710 viewsBlueBadger

If league places are decided on the basis of points-per-game we won't qualify anyway, so at least we wouldn't have to worry about suffering more embarrassment this season.

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/coronavirus-league-one-lincoln
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 17:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Expanded play off. Should we bother? on 17:13 - Jun 4 with 699 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd have more confidence in us doing better after a layoff than I would have had if the season had continued. We were dead and buried, crashing and burning. A break might have done us some good.

Clutching at straws, I know.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Expanded play off. Should we bother? on 23:17 - Jun 4 with 557 viewsBluefish

Actually change of plan. We shoukd have a 10 team play off so we can see how angry Steve Evans will get

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024