Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other sh!thouse news ... 16:18 - Jun 26 with 624 viewsDarth_Koont

The UK doesn't deserve the utter shambles of its supposedly public servants.

Pronouns: He/Him

In other sh!thouse news ... on 16:38 - Jun 26 with 575 viewsfactual_blue

A friend of mine was saying this morning that this 'government' (and I use the word in its loosest possible sense) is going to collapse in a welter of sleaze and corruption, like Major's did. He cited Jenrick. Jenrick graduated in 2003, did further study in the US for a year. He then spent a couple of years qualifying as a solicitor. A fter working for about four years as a lawyer and director of Christie's, rocks up as an MP in 2014, but has still managed to acquire 'Jenrick owns two £2m homes in London, one of which is a £2.5m townhouse less than a mile from the Houses of Parliament. He also owns Eye Manor, a Grade I listed building in Herefordshire which he purchased for £1.1 million in 2009. His constituency of Newark is 150 miles (240 km) from his 'family home' in Herefordshire. He rents a £2,000-a-month property in his Newark constituency, which he bills to the taxpayer.'

His WIkipedia page was one of those identified as The article about Jenrick on Wikipedia was one of a number edited in May 2015 by computers owned by Parliament in what The Daily Telegraph described as "a deliberate attempt to hide embarrassing information from the electorate".'

#notatalldodgy

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In other sh!thouse news ... on 16:46 - Jun 26 with 555 viewsDarth_Koont

In other sh!thouse news ... on 16:38 - Jun 26 by factual_blue

A friend of mine was saying this morning that this 'government' (and I use the word in its loosest possible sense) is going to collapse in a welter of sleaze and corruption, like Major's did. He cited Jenrick. Jenrick graduated in 2003, did further study in the US for a year. He then spent a couple of years qualifying as a solicitor. A fter working for about four years as a lawyer and director of Christie's, rocks up as an MP in 2014, but has still managed to acquire 'Jenrick owns two £2m homes in London, one of which is a £2.5m townhouse less than a mile from the Houses of Parliament. He also owns Eye Manor, a Grade I listed building in Herefordshire which he purchased for £1.1 million in 2009. His constituency of Newark is 150 miles (240 km) from his 'family home' in Herefordshire. He rents a £2,000-a-month property in his Newark constituency, which he bills to the taxpayer.'

His WIkipedia page was one of those identified as The article about Jenrick on Wikipedia was one of a number edited in May 2015 by computers owned by Parliament in what The Daily Telegraph described as "a deliberate attempt to hide embarrassing information from the electorate".'

#notatalldodgy

Allardyce was sacked for a lot less.

And on a related note, I heard a good point the other day about the Premier League showing more leadership and moral integrity than our politicians. The effing Premier League!

The problem is that not only do our politicians not represent us, they don't even need to think about us as customers. They know it's a rigged, monopoly market with no other alternatives.

Pronouns: He/Him

In other sh!thouse news ... on 17:04 - Jun 26 with 509 viewsfactual_blue

In other sh!thouse news ... on 16:46 - Jun 26 by Darth_Koont

Allardyce was sacked for a lot less.

And on a related note, I heard a good point the other day about the Premier League showing more leadership and moral integrity than our politicians. The effing Premier League!

The problem is that not only do our politicians not represent us, they don't even need to think about us as customers. They know it's a rigged, monopoly market with no other alternatives.

We'll have to be careful what we say about jenrick, as there are Faith Issues involved....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024