Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi! and a few other times where Chris Morris was a radio genius 22:35 - Jul 10 with 741 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Taxi! and a few other times where Chris Morris was a radio genius on 22:40 - Jul 10 with 718 viewsLibero

I listen to all the old Chris Morris radio programmes on YouTube at some point, most years, absolute genius.

I haven’t actually watched Brass Eye in a while, think I’ll slip an episode on once I’m done on FIFA.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 22:42]
Taxi! and a few other times where Chris Morris was a radio genius on 23:01 - Jul 10 with 685 viewsMelford

Taxi! and a few other times where Chris Morris was a radio genius on 22:40 - Jul 10 by Libero

I listen to all the old Chris Morris radio programmes on YouTube at some point, most years, absolute genius.

I haven’t actually watched Brass Eye in a while, think I’ll slip an episode on once I’m done on FIFA.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 22:42]

You're wrong and not only you're wrong you are a grotesquely ugly freak.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Taxi! and a few other times where Chris Morris was a radio genius on 23:17 - Jul 10 with 674 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024