Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Let's Get Going. Check. Change. Go." FFS who comes up with nonsense? 13:47 - Jul 13 with 598 viewsN2_Blue

What the hell does any of that even mean? Why do we have these ridiculous phrases that are completely meaningless? It's even worse than the, "See it. Say it. Sorted." one.

It's all a crock of sh*te
[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 13:48]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

"Let's Get Going. Check. Change. Go." FFS who comes up with nonsense? on 13:52 - Jul 13 with 555 viewsDarth_Koont

Let's pretend: We know. What. We're doing.

Pronouns: He/Him

"Let's Get Going. Check. Change. Go." FFS who comes up with nonsense? on 13:57 - Jul 13 with 520 viewsCoco

Cummings and Team Typhoon from The Apprentice

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

"Let's Get Going. Check. Change. Go." FFS who comes up with nonsense? on 14:06 - Jul 13 with 499 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's short for

Let's get going for our last minute weekend break, but oh balls we should have had the foresight to take the dog to the vets 4 months earlier, and oh crap we still need to buy fully comprehensive travel insurance with medical repatriation cover, and balls I also forgot to apply for my green card last week as well'. I should have checked all that earlier. Now we'll have to cancel the hotel booking and change the time we go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024