Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, 09:36 - Jul 16 with 426 viewsgiant_stow

with lots of crap in the middle.

Anyway, carry on.... (just wanted a grumble)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 09:48 - Jul 16 with 402 viewsNthQldITFC

Empirically, that does seem to be the case. I was doing a bit of sunbathing in February this year, on sheltered south-facing banks (resting for a few minutes during my permitted exercise).

Don't get too used to it though, things are changing quicker than expected, even if other issues are uppermost in most people's minds at the moment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-53415297

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 09:50 - Jul 16 with 394 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, varies a bit but does seem to be the case. Over in the west though we miss the second summer- by the end of August it's just starting to get wet and windy. I miss the cool, calm and crisp East Anglian autumns.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 10:02 - Jul 16 with 353 viewsgiant_stow

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 09:48 - Jul 16 by NthQldITFC

Empirically, that does seem to be the case. I was doing a bit of sunbathing in February this year, on sheltered south-facing banks (resting for a few minutes during my permitted exercise).

Don't get too used to it though, things are changing quicker than expected, even if other issues are uppermost in most people's minds at the moment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-53415297

5 degrees warmer over there?! Wow.

Sunbvathing in Feb is pretty wierd too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 10:05 - Jul 16 with 347 viewsgiant_stow

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 09:50 - Jul 16 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, varies a bit but does seem to be the case. Over in the west though we miss the second summer- by the end of August it's just starting to get wet and windy. I miss the cool, calm and crisp East Anglian autumns.

I remember that visits to granddad in Cardiff were often accompanied by rain. Mind you that was 30 years ago, so old irrelevent news.

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 10:09 - Jul 16 with 336 viewsSwansea_Blue

We get two summers nowadays innit: one early, one late, on 10:05 - Jul 16 by giant_stow

I remember that visits to granddad in Cardiff were often accompanied by rain. Mind you that was 30 years ago, so old irrelevent news.

It still rains, a lot. Although this spring/summer was well lush as they say in this part of the world. Spring's always the best time of year over here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024