Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Republican Voters Against Trump 19:39 - Jul 24 with 1023 viewstractordownsouth

I'm aware that the Twittersphere isn't the real world but this account has been gaining traction online - there are some really great stories in here from Republicans with integrity. This is my personal favourite.

"Populism is nothing more than a perrenial search for a villain to slay with no plan of what to do with the body"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Republican Voters Against Trump on 20:33 - Jul 24 with 951 viewsElderGrizzly

The Lincoln Project is also very powerful and is having a lot of impact. Headed by George Conway, who is of course Kelly-Anne Conway’s husband. Awkward...

Republican Voters Against Trump on 22:22 - Jul 24 with 882 viewsElderGrizzly

Republican Voters Against Trump on 20:33 - Jul 24 by ElderGrizzly

The Lincoln Project is also very powerful and is having a lot of impact. Headed by George Conway, who is of course Kelly-Anne Conway’s husband. Awkward...

Republican Voters Against Trump on 22:25 - Jul 24 with 874 viewsSpruceMoose

Republican Voters Against Trump on 20:33 - Jul 24 by ElderGrizzly

My prediction is that the Conways are angling for a reality show post Trump.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Republican Voters Against Trump on 22:56 - Jul 24 with 845 viewsLankHenners

People fed up with Trump will lose him the election (even though I think people should hold off from dancing in the end zone for now) but I'd be very wary of the motivations of some Republican figures loudly banging the anti-Trump drum.

The Lincoln Project (a big grift similar to lots of super PACs) linked in the thread is certainly one of those - Bush-era Republicans who dislike Trump largely because he says the quiet part out loud and try to gain an influence in the Liberal world to push the Democrats rightwards, as well as trying to paint Republicans as 'the good guys' as they were vocally against Trump. Biden is a pretty good vehicle to do that with.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Republican Voters Against Trump on 23:38 - Jul 24 with 799 viewsElderGrizzly

Republican Voters Against Trump on 22:56 - Jul 24 by LankHenners

People fed up with Trump will lose him the election (even though I think people should hold off from dancing in the end zone for now) but I'd be very wary of the motivations of some Republican figures loudly banging the anti-Trump drum.

The Lincoln Project (a big grift similar to lots of super PACs) linked in the thread is certainly one of those - Bush-era Republicans who dislike Trump largely because he says the quiet part out loud and try to gain an influence in the Liberal world to push the Democrats rightwards, as well as trying to paint Republicans as 'the good guys' as they were vocally against Trump. Biden is a pretty good vehicle to do that with.

Absolutely, the Lincoln Project have their own agenda and it isn’t the Advancement of the Democrats.

They need Trump out. That is stage 1 and nothing they want can happen until that is achieved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024