Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read an article earlier that was about one of Vardy's old clubs 14:18 - Jul 29 with 878 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Stockbridge Park Steels.

I read it on some Twitter football account and the Chairman came across as incredibly bitter. Basically they helped launch Vardy, supported him with an electronic tag fitted and named a stand after them but now they are in dire straights they expect Vardy to help out as they only need a few thousand and he earns £150k a week.

Now the Chairman is saying it was The Sun who contacted him to talk about Vardy winning the golden boot and their rise, asked whether they may have to rename the stand if a sponsor came in with money and asked if Vardy had been in touch to help out.

I mean I don't know about you but I'm inclined to believe the Chairman. He seems absolutely devastated by the article.

https://www.stocksbridgeps.co.uk/post/jamie-vardy-statement

- I won't post the other link.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 14:21]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Read an article earlier that was about one of Vardy's old clubs on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 814 viewsKeno

scum newspaper being more scummy than that something that is really scummy and covered is a scummy layer of scummy scum stuff

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Read an article earlier that was about one of Vardy's old clubs on 15:14 - Jul 29 with 768 viewsSwansea_Blue

Graham Furness comes across as a decent sort. Very much unlike The Sun. Incredibly naive though to trust that rag of a paper.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Read an article earlier that was about one of Vardy's old clubs (n/t) on 00:14 - Jul 30 with 614 viewslinhdi

Read an article earlier that was about one of Vardy's old clubs on 15:14 - Jul 29 by Swansea_Blue

Graham Furness comes across as a decent sort. Very much unlike The Sun. Incredibly naive though to trust that rag of a paper.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024