Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middle class white boys (and girls) 12:28 - Aug 28 with 4549 viewsGlasgowBlue

Doing their best to get Trump a second term.

Does any disagree that this is anything other counterproductive when Trump is trying to frighten the electorate to stick with him?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:00 - Aug 28 with 666 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 19:39 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

Utter racist scum. Lock them up and throw away the key. Or drop them in the middle of Syria and see how they get on.

What is you point banksy.

Up until the usual suspects started piling on the first few replies were decent and constructive. Even Koonters attempted to engaged in a constructive manner until you boys all joined in.

You really do need a life or a hobby. I suspect that you lead an unfulfilled life full of regrets and just get your kicks trying to wind people up on a football forum. Very sad.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 19:48]

Don't ever try to take up mysticism!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:04 - Aug 28 with 653 viewsmonytowbray

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 20:58 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

I am specifically talking about the "middle class white boys" who DO NOT face daily prejudices. I've stated on several occasions that those WHO ARE on the receiving end of racism are entitled to react and protest however they want.

You have no idea who those people are, what they’ve been through and what they’re fighting against.

So what you’ve done is drilled down what I guessed was an at least part-educated opinion on your behalf to actually just being ignorance.

Well done.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 639 viewsgordon

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 20:58 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

I am specifically talking about the "middle class white boys" who DO NOT face daily prejudices. I've stated on several occasions that those WHO ARE on the receiving end of racism are entitled to react and protest however they want.

How exactly do you propose that people would apply to you to be issued with one of your 'righteous protestor' permits?
Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:20 - Aug 28 with 622 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:09 - Aug 28 by gordon

How exactly do you propose that people would apply to you to be issued with one of your 'righteous protestor' permits?

People can do what they want. But don't be surprised when middle America gets spooked by by seeing groups of thugs abusing people eating in restaurants and walking down the street.

Iron Lion Zion

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:24 - Aug 28 with 616 viewsJ2BLUE

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:20 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

People can do what they want. But don't be surprised when middle America gets spooked by by seeing groups of thugs abusing people eating in restaurants and walking down the street.

Surely middle America should be smart enough to know that voting for Trump is going to make it worse? The BLM movement isn't going anywhere (obviously a good thing) so they can choose between four more years like this or help to heal the situation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:33 - Aug 28 with 598 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:04 - Aug 28 by monytowbray

You have no idea who those people are, what they’ve been through and what they’re fighting against.

So what you’ve done is drilled down what I guessed was an at least part-educated opinion on your behalf to actually just being ignorance.

Well done.

These people have white privilege. They already have a head start on the black community in every aspect of society.

Iron Lion Zion

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 22:09 - Aug 28 with 553 viewsmonytowbray

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:33 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

These people have white privilege. They already have a head start on the black community in every aspect of society.

I don’t think you understand privilege. Your empathy with less well off people doesn’t add up to your voting habits.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 07:38 - Aug 29 with 474 viewsgordon

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 21:33 - Aug 28 by GlasgowBlue

Might be getting you mixed up with someone else, but I'd thought you a local councillor for the party of inherited privilege?
Login to get fewer ads

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 08:06 - Aug 29 with 451 viewsGlasgowBlue

Middle class white boys (and girls) on 07:38 - Aug 29 by gordon

Might be getting you mixed up with someone else, but I'd thought you a local councillor for the party of inherited privilege?

Yiu appear not to understand th meaning of white privilege. But dint worry, you’re not alone.

Most white peoples struggle with the concept and are slightly embarrassed by it.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024