Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking town podcast 10:44 - Aug 29 with 694 viewsgreyhound

During lockdown I've kept my ears on the various podcasts very impartially. But as time goes on there's one town one mentioned above that's really grating on me.

The ideas are great. Half time ticket is a brilliant idea, live show as well is really interesting though its not a podcast format as opposed to live video broadcast.

The host used to do shows with a couple of other lads which didn't seem to gain traction but quality wise were better.

The point of this thread, why the heck are they constantly starting beef and conflict in twitter with other pod groups. Pushing themselves as the number 1 town podcast, the global podcast. It's all nonsense and is putting me off being bothered with good content.

I don't want to single anyone out but the guy running the show seems to be the least involved in all the stupidity, while matt Phillips turns it into a circus.

Really annoying for a show with good ideas
Talking town podcast on 10:56 - Aug 29 with 657 viewsParisBlue

Quite. Whilst the host seems a decent enough chap I've switched off. I'll stick with BM and KoA

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Talking town podcast on 12:30 - Aug 29 with 606 viewsgreyhound

Talking town podcast on 10:56 - Aug 29 by ParisBlue

Quite. Whilst the host seems a decent enough chap I've switched off. I'll stick with BM and KoA

Just annoys me because it makes the wider group of town fans look silly. Luckily these things are easy enough to ignore and remove yourself from once they reach their end. As said, shame for the host he seems to be working hard.
Talking town podcast on 12:30 - Aug 29 with 607 viewsHorsham

Yep, agreed. The one that looks and sounds like Billy Mitchell from Eastenders is very grating.

By extension he is like Perry from Kevin and Perry as his character is allegedly based on the actor who plays Billy Mitchell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024