Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? 18:25 - Sep 6 with 642 viewssearsstreetldn

Poll: What finish would restore your confidence in Lambert?

What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? on 18:26 - Sep 6 with 639 viewsBlueBadger

Matt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? on 18:28 - Sep 6 with 624 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Anything but promotion, another failure.
What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? on 18:29 - Sep 6 with 625 viewsWD19

Resignation.
What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? on 18:58 - Sep 6 with 576 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Promotion any way achieved.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What finish would restore your faith in Lambert? on 19:51 - Sep 6 with 537 viewsX0Y0

Only top 2 (perhaps top 3) would generate confidence that he has developed an effective style of play to bring the best out of the team, and potentially go on to achieve more in the Championship.

I believe we have a top 6 squad, at least when fit. Therefore if we are only making it in to the playoffs, possibly scraping promotion, then he has only achieved in line with what the squad is capable of. After 3 years I don’t think that can be called success, and it would not signal strong managerial performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024