Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of 13:58 - Sep 11 with 457 viewswiffin1

Sears, drinan and judge? Fingers crossed they each score now I’ve said that
Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 14:20 - Sep 11 with 433 viewsdavblue

I don't really care as long as they score and create goals.

Names mean nothing, performances are all that matters, whether that fron 3 is good enough remains to be seen but you never know, we might just have stumbled across an effective front 3.
Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 14:49 - Sep 11 with 406 viewsBlueBadger

Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 14:20 - Sep 11 by davblue

I don't really care as long as they score and create goals.

Names mean nothing, performances are all that matters, whether that fron 3 is good enough remains to be seen but you never know, we might just have stumbled across an effective front 3.

I think that's kind of the OP's point. The listed 3 have 5 goals between them for the whole of last season*

*with the caveat here that only Judge was a regular starter last season.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 14:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 15:17 - Sep 11 with 382 viewsJ2BLUE

Sears is going to have a great season if he stays fit. Criminally underrated by our fans.

With Drinan it's likely he has a few games if he does start and he will either lose his place of play well enough to keep it.

Despite what Lambert says I think we'll eventually see Jackson in a front three. Sears - Norwood - Jackson looks pretty good to me and I can't believe Lambert won't try it at some point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 15:18 - Sep 11 with 373 viewsBlueBadger

Anybody else underwhelmed by starting the season with a front 3 of on 15:17 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Sears is going to have a great season if he stays fit. Criminally underrated by our fans.

With Drinan it's likely he has a few games if he does start and he will either lose his place of play well enough to keep it.

Despite what Lambert says I think we'll eventually see Jackson in a front three. Sears - Norwood - Jackson looks pretty good to me and I can't believe Lambert won't try it at some point.

He *will* try it, but only when Judge is tired and/or injured. And then he'll look to shoehorn Judge in again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024