Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... 23:03 - Sep 18 with 3192 viewsThe_Major

Whitty looks absolutely LIVID.

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 14:08 - Sep 19 with 366 viewsSwansea_Blue

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 10:28 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

I've none whatsoever, impressively, he's managed to do an even worse job than his predecessor in much less time, he's sold his 'f*ck no-deal' leadership bid stance down the river in exchange for a seat at the table and is complicit in the dealings of this vile bunch of corrupt, incompetent, sociopathic c*nts. The only thing that makes it vaguely positive is the fact that he's clearly been set up as long-term fall guy and knows it, but he's in too deep.

He's Father Dougal for c*nts.

F*ck him, f*ck this government and f*ck everyone who voted for them.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 16:47]

Father Dougal for c*nts

That’s superb .

Maybe what I’m feeling is sheer embarrassment for him. It seems a daily occurrence now that they wheel him out to defend the indefensible and he balls it up. Whether it’s the straight up lying, inappropriately laughing whilst being questioned about the unnecessary deaths or examples of his all round awkwardness like this, he just seems out of place all the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 08:26 - Sep 20 with 306 viewssolomon

I’d like to think Whitty was looking at Cummings and saying

“Make yourself useful and pop the kettle on, then f#ck off”
A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 09:27 - Sep 20 with 277 viewsWeWereZombies

A rather telling photograph from within Downing Street.... on 13:21 - Sep 19 by jaykay

you missed out rees- mogg from that wonderful list.
is Whitty thinking of the song which has the line 'clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right of me' in it
still but corbyn and abbott

One of Gerry Rafferty's finest 'Stuck in the Middle With You' (when he was leading Stealer's Wheel) and used for a bit of a gory torture scene in 'Reservoir Dogs' if you want to lend an ear....

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024