Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. 13:31 - Sep 19 with 321 viewschrisswailes

The level of general apathy is so apparent at the moment (myself included).

Is it due to the lack of crowds do you think? Bigger issues than football currently? PL? Probably a mixture of all 3 for me, but mostly the third one.

I feel almost guilty and hypocritical for watching us as the moment because of my dislike of PL, although I suppose that’s more down to my own issues and sense of not belonging with anything!
[Post edited 19 Sep 13:38]

I used to do this: https://tinyurl.com/warwavesbbc | We miss you TLA | Do you guys like Friends? | "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" - Did you say this originally? If so, I will up-vote your posts for the next 6 months.
Poll: What is the best thing I am better at than the thing they actually are?

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 13:35 - Sep 19 with 283 viewsIllinoisblue

It still doesn’t seem like a real season. I’m more excited about my U11 team having our first game of the season today. Even if we have to travel 25 miles to another county for our “home” game.

62 - 78 - 81

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 14:13 - Sep 19 with 190 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah I think it’s the lack of fan participation. None of us are getting ready to go to the matches and so you don’t have all that build up. It’s whole day event for an lot of away games, so you’ll have people posting the days before about which pubs to meet in. You’ll have others posting as they set off, or while travelling. It’s a 90 minute event now that you only have to get ready 5 minutes before. And that’s only if you have a stream.
[Post edited 19 Sep 14:14]

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

You wouldn’t know there’s a game today.. on 14:16 - Sep 19 with 175 viewsStokieBlue

I'm quite looking forward to the match, it's nice to have football back even in a limited way such as we have.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020