Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? 13:13 - Sep 19 with 516 viewsEdmundo

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 488 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd shake his hand and act like a friend. Then hope he said something incriminating as my phone recorded the conversation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 13:24 - Sep 19 with 477 viewsOldsmoker

Disappointed that a knee in the nuts was not an option.
I will abstain.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 13:26 - Sep 19 with 465 viewsRyorry

Where's the "not go anywhere near any building containing any members of this sh1teshower government" option please?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 13:36 - Sep 19 with 442 viewsPinewoodblue

Options are too limited.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 13:59 - Sep 19 with 411 viewsNthQldITFC

You could ask Erwin Schrödinger, but he would not know.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 14:13]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If you were left alone in a room with Matt Hancock, what would you do? on 14:00 - Sep 19 with 407 viewsjeera

Secure the room and leave, double-locking the door after me.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024