Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? 18:20 - Sep 24 with 3092 viewsArnieM

I’ve just followed the ITFC email advice to the letter, and iFollow have now sent me an email stating they are taking £10 to watch the game and that the code I put in was “ invalid”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:59 - Sep 25 with 601 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:26 - Sep 25 by BluJu

Try telling my 85-year-old father-in-law that!

I decided to do it for him - it was going well until I clicked "Use existing payment method", highlighted the CC and clicked "Pay with this method".

Instead of being able to continue filling out the fields below - including the voucher box for the unique code - it just took payment and went to the final screen!

I just paid £10 for him to watch the game, and we have 3 season tickets between us! I'm sure he'll be happy though! lol.

FFS.

It seemed obvious to me that you put in your code before your CC details, but I agree it's needlessly complex and seems to have been designed by someone with a slim grasp on logic.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 15:20 - Sep 25 with 585 viewsPJH

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:59 - Sep 25 by BrixtonBlue

It seemed obvious to me that you put in your code before your CC details, but I agree it's needlessly complex and seems to have been designed by someone with a slim grasp on logic.

In my case I did not put the card details in at all until I was prompted to by clicking on 'pay' before I had done so.

We will all know next time-unless the method gets changed of course.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 15:34 - Sep 25 with 579 viewsHarwich_Blue

Same happened to me - apprecoate in a hurry I added the payment details before the code but why make it so difficult and I have 2 x ST's and only redeemed one code , in a fit of pique I emailed the club, absolute PITA process - designed to catch you out - should not be like that :(
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 15:36 - Sep 25 with 575 viewsBluJu

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 15:20 - Sep 25 by PJH

In my case I did not put the card details in at all until I was prompted to by clicking on 'pay' before I had done so.

We will all know next time-unless the method gets changed of course.

First time I did it (i.e. for my own season ticket) I did just that, and yes it prompted me to enter payment on the following screen - a logical flow.

As we already had a payment method stored on for the other ifollow account, I clicked it, and that's where the screen becomes unintuitive / misleading.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 17:09 - Sep 25 with 555 viewsArnieM

Suspect Sky will be making a few Bob from ST holders at numerous clubs I’ll bet - sky making money shocker!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 513 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 17:09 - Sep 25 by ArnieM

Suspect Sky will be making a few Bob from ST holders at numerous clubs I’ll bet - sky making money shocker!

Weird comment. This has nothing to do with Sky.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:04 - Sep 26 with 454 viewsLeistonBlue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:06 - Sep 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m having issues too.

My account is showing as having no code. Despite having a season ticket. In a queue to speak to them now.

Same problem for me too. How did they sort it? Trying to get through to ticket office but not sure if they are open today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 12:54 - Sep 26 with 416 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:04 - Sep 26 by LeistonBlue

Same problem for me too. How did they sort it? Trying to get through to ticket office but not sure if they are open today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

In my case, there was an issue with a payment back in June apparently. Rather than let me know, they just blocked my season ticket (had continued taking money in the next few months). No idea why the money wasn’t taken in June via DD tbh. Anyway, I rang, paid the June missed money and then they added a code.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:08 - Sep 26 with 392 viewscarlisleaway

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 12:54 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

In my case, there was an issue with a payment back in June apparently. Rather than let me know, they just blocked my season ticket (had continued taking money in the next few months). No idea why the money wasn’t taken in June via DD tbh. Anyway, I rang, paid the June missed money and then they added a code.

Does anyone keep getting a website builder site when trying to log into Ifollow
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:10 - Sep 26 with 390 viewsreusersfreekicks

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:08 - Sep 26 by carlisleaway

Does anyone keep getting a website builder site when trying to log into Ifollow

Yes i did - really annoying
Eventually got in by clicking right near the words
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024