Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Backs 11:02 - Oct 2 with 425 viewsWallingford_Boy

So it will be Nsialla and Wilson again tomorrow, fair enough they've done well. They are old fashioned centre halves, get in the way and get rid, but thats it really.

Up against the so called bigger boys of this league, with slightly more technical/pacey strikers, they may find it tougher, so what does PL do?

Dropping either is harsh, or will he wait until they've made a few clangers (which is surely just around the corner), cost us a few goals and a few points and then they are out?

Woolfy seems to have it all as a modern day CB and McGuinness looks like he could be similar, so should both start?

Yes they are young, but with experience at full back either side, does that matter?

Maybe the ideal is one of each, I am guessing Woolfy/Nsialla.

And finally where does this leave Chambo? Surely his days at CB are over and when (eventually) KVY is back he will not be required at RB anymore, so may drop out altogether.

Either way, its a nice problem to have I guess (in contrast with the other end of the pitch, where we have considerably fewer options!)

RIP Sir Bobby

Centre Backs on 11:04 - Oct 2 with 408 viewsbournemouthblue

I wonder if we could switch to a three at some point?

That will be highly dependent on KVY returning

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Centre Backs on 11:13 - Oct 2 with 390 viewsOldsmoker

Fair assessment considering there's been only a few games played.
I prefer Wilson as the go to defender to team with the youngsters.
Nsialla worries me a bit. When he gets his head to long balls, he heads it up with the intention of keeping possession and playing it out with his feet. This sometimes just tees it up for their striker to take possession. I'd much rather he just heads it to one side into touch.
Apart from that Toto has improved a lot since last season.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024