Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? 18:18 - Oct 29 with 1785 viewsChrisd

This might be closer than many are predicting.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? on 08:36 - Oct 30 with 321 viewsChrisd

How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? on 22:37 - Oct 29 by footers

I hate to use the cliche, but it's heavyweight boxing. Every fight is competitive. You can be sparked in a second (see: Whyte/Povetkin as a recent example). Just because someone is deemed lesser technically is no reason to dismiss him.

Usyk is a far better boxer than Chisora, of that there is no question. But whether he can beat someone he should beat on paper given other factors is another question, and no as black-and-white as you put it.

Without doubt Usyk is a far better boxer than Chisora, but I’m sure his game plan won’t be to box the Ukrainian, I’d have thought Chisora will try and turn it into a street fight.

How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? on 08:59 - Oct 30 with 313 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Like them both, think they are great characters. Usyk will win, didn't even look a huge size difference at the weigh in.

When it comes down to boxing, there will only be one winner.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? on 09:59 - Oct 30 with 296 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Think it’ll be very similar to the Bellew Usyk fight a couple of years back, obviously at a different weight.

Chisora on too early as Usyk sees what Derek is about and sits back. After a couple of rounds Usyk starts fighting with the jab at range and gradually starts to control the fight. He will then land something flush in the middle rounds which probably won’t end the fight (I rate the chin of Chisora) but will do enough damage to ultimately cause the stoppage within a couple more rounds.

Usyk by stoppage in the 8th

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How do we see Usyk vs Chisora going on Saturday night? on 08:01 - Nov 1 with 247 viewsChrisd

Well, I think this showed that Usyk can most definitely cope in the heavyweight division with his durability. However, against super heavyweights like AJ and Fury where their huge size and weight does make a difference he's going to struggle as he hasn't got that knock-out power to do the damage. Chisora certainly surprised a few and good on him.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 8:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024