Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This doesn't make good reading 16:17 - Oct 30 with 5212 viewsStokieBlue

SAGE are saying that we are going to surpass the "worst case scenario" they outlined at the start of October with regards to deaths and that it's probably already too late for a short "circuit breaker" to stop that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-death-toll-uk-sage-second-

Any lockdown implemented now will have to be longer and stricter than the previously recommended circuit breaker.

At the same moment we have the foreigner secretary saying there won't be another national lockdown and football club owners writing letters in an attempt to get fans back into grounds.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This doesn't make good reading on 01:46 - Oct 31 with 241 viewspointofblue

This doesn't make good reading on 01:35 - Oct 31 by jeera

Well I've seen a few westerns where they use dynamite or horses pulling the bars out.

Otherwise I haven't much idea to be honest.

It's why I am a bit doubtful about a national lockdown as at least the tier system gives some hope to those in the higher levels that, should numbers decrease, restrictions will be relaxed. The current level in East Suffolk is 58 cases per 100000 - you can see why people there may be reluctant to stick to the sames measures as Blackburn with Darwen, for example, which is at 760 cases per 100000.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024