Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today v Shrewsbury 05:35 - Nov 21 with 828 viewsquirkie

2-0

and all is well in Ipswich land

No paper cracks to cover tomorrow.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Today v Shrewsbury on 05:37 - Nov 21 with 829 viewsBlueBadger

A laboured 1-1 - Shrewsbury dominate most of the game, but can't kill us off and we get one late on when one of the long punts forward at the end of a 12 passes-at-the-back-then-lump-it move somehow catches out their back line for Edwards to run onto and score.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Today v Shrewsbury on 07:39 - Nov 21 with 763 viewsHeadWestBlue

The crack that needs filling is the fact that we need to demonstrate we can beat clubs in the top 6 in this average league.

A win today is essential if we are to approach Tuesday nights game with Hull with any confidence that we might beat a top 6 team.

A draw or dare I even think of a defeat today and Tuesday night against one of the top 6 becomes more daunting.

I hope we play our strongest available 11 today in the hope they may win and keep their shirts for Tuesday..... COYBs.
Today v Shrewsbury on 09:11 - Nov 21 with 719 viewsIpswichKnight

We’ll win today probably 2 or 3 nil. We have to beat either Hull or Charlton. If we do lose today then we have to beat both 6 points is the minimum from these 3 games.
Today v Shrewsbury on 17:04 - Nov 21 with 564 viewsSwansea_Blue

Today v Shrewsbury on 05:37 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

A laboured 1-1 - Shrewsbury dominate most of the game, but can't kill us off and we get one late on when one of the long punts forward at the end of a 12 passes-at-the-back-then-lump-it move somehow catches out their back line for Edwards to run onto and score.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 16:54]

Can't believe how wrong you called it. Smashed 'em!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024