Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's comments from EADT 22:10 - Nov 24 with 2635 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-on-ipswich-3-0-hull-1-6944052
Lambert's comments from EADT on 07:30 - Nov 25 with 391 viewsTractorWood

Lambert's comments from EADT on 07:13 - Nov 25 by gordon

Re the Lankester comments, he also said he told them to take more risks with the ball at half-time:

'take more risks with the ball lads but if that goes wrong for you, watch out for my post-match comments! OK cheers guys have a great half!'

Can fully understand why they all just want to play safe passes back and forth or meaningless, low-risk, long balls.

If I was Lankester I'd be chucking in a transfer request for January. Finally gets fit, good young talent, gets told to take risks and then gets hung out to dry personally whilst a bunch of not even has-beens on 3 times your wages get away blame free.

Awful management. Awful owner. Never has it been clearer that we are doomed to get worse every year.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert's comments from EADT on 07:57 - Nov 25 with 359 viewsHerbivore

Re the Lankester comments, he also said he told them to take more risks with the ball at half-time:

'take more risks with the ball lads but if that goes wrong for you, watch out for my post-match comments! OK cheers guys have a great half!'

Can fully understand why they all just want to play safe passes back and forth or meaningless, low-risk, long balls.

Good managers rarely publicly throw players under the bus, especially young players that are learning their trade. Lambert's willingness to do so shows what a shoite manager he is.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert's comments from EADT on 08:25 - Nov 25 with 340 viewsitfcjoe

I'd heard previously that in training when players make an error they get threatened with being sent in - and explained why players played with such fear last year. 2 main players to suffer with confidence were Jon Nolan and Gwion Edwards - seems like Gwion has got over that, but Nolan has gone back to Mr Safe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert's comments from EADT on 08:32 - Nov 25 with 330 viewsIpswichKnight

Blokes a tool and it explains a lot as to why we see the same tired faces week in week out they don’t do anything wrong or try to do something different.
Lambert's comments from EADT on 08:40 - Nov 25 with 319 viewsHerbivore

Lambert's comments from EADT on 08:25 - Nov 25 by itfcjoe

I'd heard previously that in training when players make an error they get threatened with being sent in - and explained why players played with such fear last year. 2 main players to suffer with confidence were Jon Nolan and Gwion Edwards - seems like Gwion has got over that, but Nolan has gone back to Mr Safe

That is just abysmal man management. When you don't know what your doing I guess fear is the only tool you have left.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024