Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes 11:25 - Nov 25 with 318 viewsstewartm

Don't say that in front of Toto, good grief could you imagine the penalties against and the shambert moaning about poor game officials etc.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes on 11:29 - Nov 25 with 305 viewsFrimleyBlue

What's ironic is it's not about the boxes.

We had opportunities to shoot from outside he bix last night but we didn't we carried on passing... Which probably pleases PL

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes on 11:33 - Nov 25 with 288 viewsstewartm

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes on 11:29 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

What's ironic is it's not about the boxes.

We had opportunities to shoot from outside he bix last night but we didn't we carried on passing... Which probably pleases PL

Agree to that and if I wanted to criticise the performance last night I would not know where to begin. I will mention how sh!te the wolf was or should I say the mangy old mut was, Huws horrific but what was apparent was the total lack of cohesion confidence and basic football know how.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes on 11:34 - Nov 25 with 283 viewshype313

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes on 11:33 - Nov 25 by stewartm

Agree to that and if I wanted to criticise the performance last night I would not know where to begin. I will mention how sh!te the wolf was or should I say the mangy old mut was, Huws horrific but what was apparent was the total lack of cohesion confidence and basic football know how.

Huws was talking the other day about needing to play more to earn a new contract, the way he has played in his time here and more recently, he would struggle to get a deal at Ipswich Wanderers.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024