Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When fans are allowed back in the ground 17:47 - Nov 28 with 484 viewsSpruceMoose

The only way to make a statement would be for nobody to bother going. Obviously I do understand that people have paid good money for season tickets they haven't been able to use.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When fans are allowed back in the ground on 17:54 - Nov 28 with 437 viewsBent_double

If I were a ST holder, I would happily boycott the next game.

Hopefully the 2000 'lucky' ones who are chosen to attend will do the same.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

When fans are allowed back in the ground on 17:56 - Nov 28 with 413 viewsCornishMariner

I am a very patient and stupidly optimistic man but even I have got to the end of my tether. However much I miss Portman Road, I won't be going back until there is a change of manager.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

When fans are allowed back in the ground on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 393 viewssuperblue70

If I'm one of the unlucky ones to get picked i intend to let my feelings towards Shambert well and truly heard.
When fans are allowed back in the ground on 18:04 - Nov 28 with 352 viewsMetal_Hacker

Exactly this. I soooo wish this would happen !!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024