Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. 22:45 - Dec 3 with 452 viewshomer_123

Said it when Evans joined...said it when he did the video. I'll say it again now.

Words are meaningless...actions are far more important.

Don't put any store in Evans latest piece today.

As the saying goes 'A week is a long time in politics' and in football a week is an eternity.

[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 22:45]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. on 23:25 - Dec 3 with 387 viewsGuthrum

However, as McCarthy found, ill-chosen words can cause damage which is not easy to repair.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. on 08:07 - Dec 4 with 271 viewsBeckets

I just saw it as a load of words to basically say Evans is not sacking Lambert anytime soon because of a combination of the contract clauses and the fact he either doesn’t have the money to do so or if he has wants to keep it in his pocket. The only way I see him getting rid of PL before the end of the season is if we were in danger of getting relegated. Assuming we don’t get promoted I expect him to get rid of PL then and make a populist appointment to ramp up any season ticket sales.
As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. on 08:09 - Dec 4 with 271 viewsDanTheMan

I'd be far less annoyed with the statement if it was a bunch of meaningless PR waffle.

What's annoyed some of us, at least from what I could gather last night, is the obviously intentional digs at the fans.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. on 08:12 - Dec 4 with 260 viewsfooters

As I've said before...don't place ANY value in words. on 08:09 - Dec 4 by DanTheMan

I'd be far less annoyed with the statement if it was a bunch of meaningless PR waffle.

What's annoyed some of us, at least from what I could gather last night, is the obviously intentional digs at the fans.

Absolutely. And if it was as suggested at the behest of PL then he's even weaker and more deluded than I thought.

Such a bad piece of PR, you could put it in a textbook alongside Ratner.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024