Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra 16:54 - Dec 5 with 2998 viewsBLUEBEAT

He does actually make things happen and unnerves the opposition.

Poll: W or W

That's his first effective League apperance.. on 17:37 - Dec 6 with 307 viewsPilgrimblue

That's his first effective League apperance.. on 17:16 - Dec 6 by unstableblue

Pedant!!

I thought it was; he’s certainly got 100s of minutes with the senior cup games.

But surely you have to admit that in many games, he looked a bit green and was trying to hard. And you can understand why he wasn’t a starter....

But he should have been on the bench, and at the team photo. He’s in the blo0dy calendar

Yesterday he seemed to mature and was effective with the majority of what he did.

Exciting prospect, and necessary with edwards and Bishop out

I've been shouting for him for ages. Of course he needs to settle in as is likely to want to impress but yesterday was an example of what happens when he gets on from start, he can take his time. Trouble is that the rest of the team haven't got used to him being on th epitch and believing he can make things happen.
Both him and Bennetts can be our answer to opening up defences and giving Hawkins or Jacko support.
That's his first effective League apperance.. on 17:45 - Dec 6 with 303 viewsunstableblue

That's his first effective League apperance.. on 17:37 - Dec 6 by Pilgrimblue

I've been shouting for him for ages. Of course he needs to settle in as is likely to want to impress but yesterday was an example of what happens when he gets on from start, he can take his time. Trouble is that the rest of the team haven't got used to him being on th epitch and believing he can make things happen.
Both him and Bennetts can be our answer to opening up defences and giving Hawkins or Jacko support.

I think Dobra was one who benefited from the numerous cup games... came of age in that Gillingham game.

For me he’s showing himself to be more effective than Bennett’s and he’s also one of our own players.

Another test for Lambert to see if he now sticks with the young Albanian at least on the bench.

I still think Dobra may take a step back in form at some point against better teams

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dobra on 07:54 - Dec 7 with 228 viewsbraveblue

Dobra on 08:37 - Dec 6 by ArnieM

Not sure what Lambert was alluding to when he described Dobra as a “street footballer “ . Anyone know what he meant ?

Ball control.
Dobra on 08:51 - Dec 7 with 205 viewsBLUEBEAT

Dobra on 07:54 - Dec 7 by braveblue

Ball control.

and a bit nasty with it

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024