Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. 11:53 - Dec 7 with 877 viewskizaitfc

Anyone know of any actual figures that have cancelled since the summer, either due to COVID-19 or performances.

The club and media keep mention 9,000 ST holders but I find it hard to believe we are still at the same figure as the original uptake in the summer?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. on 11:58 - Dec 7 with 838 viewsGuthrum

Maybe that's why Evans was so narky the other day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. on 12:48 - Dec 7 with 735 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I’d hazard a guess to say the number cancelled is in the low hundreds. You’d imagine a few families or multi ST households would’ve done, especially as I think a fair few had given up on attending any games in person this season so we’re just relying on only needing one ifollow pass per game. I’m not sure in reality, many have cancelled o sr the last week or so as any form of protest - happy to be proven wrong though. Usually just a case of the loudest minority, making all the noise.
Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. on 13:11 - Dec 7 with 667 viewsMonkeyAlan

Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. on 15:21 - Dec 7 with 560 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Continuously seeing fans that have cancelled STs over past couple of months. on 12:48 - Dec 7 by Matt_Netherlands

I’d hazard a guess to say the number cancelled is in the low hundreds. You’d imagine a few families or multi ST households would’ve done, especially as I think a fair few had given up on attending any games in person this season so we’re just relying on only needing one ifollow pass per game. I’m not sure in reality, many have cancelled o sr the last week or so as any form of protest - happy to be proven wrong though. Usually just a case of the loudest minority, making all the noise.

I would expect you are right. I think the lowest it would be is between 8000-8500.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024