Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Wild Card Weekend 22:48 - Jan 8 with 1009 viewsjudespiveyg

After yet another 17 weeks where the Cowboys find a way to disappoint me, it's time for the play offs. For you NFL fans on here, what are we reckoning happens this weekend?

For me:
Bills beat Colts
Ravens beat Titans (really tough call)
Browns beat Steelers
Seahawks beat Rams (could go either way if Goff plays)
Saints beat Bears
Bucs beat WFT

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:25 - Jan 8 with 979 viewsfloridablue

If it's possible, would love a Bucs v Seahawks final. had a pre season bet with my cousin who lives over in Washington state and a die-hard Hawks fan. Me, living an hours drive from the Bucs stadium.. it made sense cheering for them. plus that's where the Super Bowl will be. COYBs!!!
NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:36 - Jan 8 with 966 viewsJ2BLUE

Bills beat Colts
Titans beat Ravens
Steelers beat Browns
Seahawks beat Rams - narrowly
Saints beat Bears
Bucs beat WFT

Got a soft spot for Steelers. Really like them. Hope they make the Super Bowl. Steelers vs Packers my preferred game. Love Rodgers. Shame he plays in such awful colours.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:41 - Jan 8 with 961 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

At the start of the season, I randomly plumped for Seahawks to 'support' so will be following them. Hopefully Wilson and Metcalf will be on form.

Enjoyed watching Saints though, so hope they go through as well.
NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:54 - Jan 8 with 937 viewsjudespiveyg

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:36 - Jan 8 by J2BLUE

Bills beat Colts
Titans beat Ravens
Steelers beat Browns
Seahawks beat Rams - narrowly
Saints beat Bears
Bucs beat WFT

Got a soft spot for Steelers. Really like them. Hope they make the Super Bowl. Steelers vs Packers my preferred game. Love Rodgers. Shame he plays in such awful colours.

Rodgers is just so effortlessly cool. Love the guy even though he destroys the Cowboys every time.
Don't know who I'll be rooting for tbh, suppose it would be nice to see the Saints win, good way for Drew Brees to retire after getting pretty unlucky for the past three years.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 13:19 - Jan 9 with 811 viewsJubba1975

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:25 - Jan 8 by floridablue

If it's possible, would love a Bucs v Seahawks final. had a pre season bet with my cousin who lives over in Washington state and a die-hard Hawks fan. Me, living an hours drive from the Bucs stadium.. it made sense cheering for them. plus that's where the Super Bowl will be. COYBs!!!

Unfortunately a Seahawks V Tampa superbowl isn't possible, id love the Bills to shake things up in the AFC though.
NFL Wild Card Weekend on 14:13 - Jan 9 with 796 viewsIpswichKnight

Go Bills here! Been in fabulous form putting 50 points on the in form Dolphins last week. Allen has a howitzer for an arm and can also run with the ball too add in his WR corp they should reach the AFC championship game.

That all said the Colts have a very good run game and the bills struggle with stopping the run so will be closer than I think most imagine.

Don’t forget the weather factor it will be proper cold in Buffalo as well, Colts are used to nice warm AC stadium.
NFL Wild Card Weekend on 15:51 - Jan 9 with 760 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

All of those except Steelers will beat the Browns, and I have a sneaking suspicion the Rams will upset Seattle. If Goff is starting anyway

Struggling to look past the Chiefs to win it all again though, that offense is near on unstoppable

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 15:54 - Jan 9 with 758 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL Wild Card Weekend on 23:25 - Jan 8 by floridablue

It’s not possible as they’re both in the NFC. It’s possible for them to meet in the NFC Championship game (semi final basically), although very unlikely as would require the Bears upsetting the Saints (probably the most unlikely result from this weekends games)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024