Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
crawley town 15:37 - Jan 10 with 850 viewsmarkyatetractor

Can we sign some of their players and manager as the passion they showed was amazing.
I know they were pumped up for today's game but a bit of talent there?
crawley town on 15:42 - Jan 10 with 830 viewsRegencyBlue

If they are indicative of the fourth division we would struggle there as well!
crawley town on 15:46 - Jan 10 with 814 viewsMonkeyAlan

They played really well. Thought whilst watching how they would take our fairies apart. We wouldn't hack it against them. Evans you muppet.
crawley town on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 775 viewseddiespearitt03

Watching Crawley battle and press Leeds to a defeat was MAGNIFICENT !!!

Then seeing the Crawley player close to tears in an emotional BBC interview after the game showed how much it meant.

Compare that, to what is going on at this club Mr Evans. We don,t even take part in cup competitions anymore so that sort of FA Cup performance or player emotion will not be part of this club.
crawley town on 16:28 - Jan 10 with 769 viewsBlueBadger

crawley town on 15:42 - Jan 10 by RegencyBlue

If they are indicative of the fourth division we would struggle there as well!

'People's expectations are too high. We have no diviner's right to beat Crawley, Lambert is doing his best'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

crawley town on 16:35 - Jan 10 with 753 viewsWickets

Yer BUT ITS THE LEAGUE THAT IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!
crawley town on 16:37 - Jan 10 with 745 viewstractaboy

This isn’t a fluke result either, they’ve been playing well recently. Yems has got them
Very well organised and playing to strengths. He rejuvenated some of the long term sets there too. He had quite a rebuilding job to do in the close season, when they had a clear out of their supposedly better players. They are everything we aren’t currently.
crawley town on 10:37 - Jan 11 with 635 viewsKitman

The manager is a character alright. At 61 and always plying his trade around the local area and the south generally, I'd be amazed if he strayed too far out of his comfort zone and I can't think why he would ever want to sort out our mess..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024