Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner 19:34 - Jan 11 with 737 viewsChrisd

Ambitions to get them back in the Championship within 7 years. Must be nice to have an owner that properly invests, plans and has a passion for their club. Can we find one of those please?!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 19:47]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 666 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bet they fail though....

Poll: Our final position

Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner on 20:10 - Jan 11 with 637 viewsSitfcB

Probably be back in the Championship before us.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner on 21:38 - Jan 11 with 593 viewsIllinoisblue

They should invest in a new pitch and groundsman

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner on 12:28 - Jan 12 with 438 viewsNorrisHatter

Refreshing to listen to Stockport County’s owner on 21:38 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

They should invest in a new pitch and groundsman

The pitch has always been a problem - its high up and we get a lot of rain in Stockport! Talking of pitches, I remember as a kid going to hockey Internationals at PR because the pitch was so good and level. Not so sure that would be true now.

Oh and our new owner - rather than many do - hasn't decided to sell the ground for housing and put up a plastic stadium miles away. Instead he has spent £1m upgrading the ground and facilities - painting, new facias, new seating, complete internal refurb. How much has ME spent recently on smartening up PR?

Seven years to get into the Championship may be ambitious but I'd love us to do it and if the price was watching a latter-day Kieron Dyer lobbing the County keeper on the way to Town going into the top division I'd be happy with that all round
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024