Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league 16:56 - Jan 16 with 642 viewstextbackup

after that.

pro - longs - this - sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 16:58 - Jan 16 with 609 viewsacj

Well, he has won the champions league! I think he may have mentioned it once or twice, surprised you’ve not seen it 😂

Relieved with the 3 points - Evans wouldn’t have sacked him even if we’d been thrashed today.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:00 - Jan 16 with 575 viewsitfcjoe

Worst possible outcome to play that bad and still win - if we were to play well then it's a different matter

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:02 - Jan 16 with 549 viewsLankHenners

Will be surprised if there isn't an overly aggressive or patronising dig at the media/fans for creating 'unbelievable' negativity.

The league is so poor that scraping dire wins against rubbish teams will see us around the top 6 for a while yet which will only keep him in the job longer.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:04 - Jan 16 with 515 viewsacj

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:00 - Jan 16 by itfcjoe

Worst possible outcome to play that bad and still win - if we were to play well then it's a different matter

We had a five minute or so spell just before the goal where we finally started to play with some purpose, and as soon as we scored I said to the mrs ‘now we mustn’t retreat back into our shell or we’ll be in trouble’ - aaaaand we went back to standard Lambert Ipswich immediately. Such a horrible game to watch, but good to see Bish, Downes and Edwards back out there. Hope Norwood’s injury wasn’t anything serious.

Also, thought Drinan was really unlucky not to score today - starting to wonder if the boy is cursed!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:05 - Jan 16 with 509 viewstextbackup

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:02 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

Will be surprised if there isn't an overly aggressive or patronising dig at the media/fans for creating 'unbelievable' negativity.

The league is so poor that scraping dire wins against rubbish teams will see us around the top 6 for a while yet which will only keep him in the job longer.

oh of course there will be.

genuinely strange deluded man is PL, dead behind the eyes. he probably has no idea where burton currently sit in the league, so a 1-0 away win for him will be great, really really great, really really good stuff

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:05 - Jan 16 with 491 viewstextbackup

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:04 - Jan 16 by acj

We had a five minute or so spell just before the goal where we finally started to play with some purpose, and as soon as we scored I said to the mrs ‘now we mustn’t retreat back into our shell or we’ll be in trouble’ - aaaaand we went back to standard Lambert Ipswich immediately. Such a horrible game to watch, but good to see Bish, Downes and Edwards back out there. Hope Norwood’s injury wasn’t anything serious.

Also, thought Drinan was really unlucky not to score today - starting to wonder if the boy is cursed!

id not say cursed, I would say, just really not that good.

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 488 viewsitfcjoe

watch that smug pr1ck think he's won the champions league on 17:04 - Jan 16 by acj

Yep, would have been good if Drinan's went in - he's been very unlucky

Good to see those returning, but a really poor performance

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024