Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can we stop this sham. Now. 20:53 - Jan 23 with 448 viewskentishblue

Anyone with even one percent of a football brain can see that we were in no way “really good”. This is the last big bluff of an increasingly surreal tenure.
PL has obviously decided that the way to stretch this out a little bit longer is just to maintain for as many games as possible that we are playing well. Marcus - really??

74 minutes before we have a shot on target at home....in the third division.
A ridiculously stubborn formation with just the one centre forward - who while I am sure is trying hard, has never scored a first team goal for the club.
This is just a big sick joke. It’s not even close to reality. It’s borderline delusional.

It’s nonsense , can we please please get back in the real world, stop taking the p**s out of the fans (PL) and sort it out (ME).

Maybe Town fans can then get just a tiny bit more joy back into our matchday evenings.
Please can we stop this sham. Now. on 20:55 - Jan 23 with 426 viewschrismakin

Part of me wonders if Lambert is actually taken the pss out of M.E

Lambert knows it's SHT but Evans has this style he wants even though Lambert has told him we don't have the players for it, so basically Lambert is just saying how good games are as that's how Evans sees them.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 21:00]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Please can we stop this sham. Now. on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 407 viewssaffers12

Please can we stop this sham. Now. on 20:55 - Jan 23 by chrismakin

Part of me wonders if Lambert is actually taken the pss out of M.E

Lambert knows it's SHT but Evans has this style he wants even though Lambert has told him we don't have the players for it, so basically Lambert is just saying how good games are as that's how Evans sees them.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 21:00]

It is a sham and I don't think we have got rock bottom yet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024