Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this talk of takeovers. 20:26 - Feb 20 with 683 viewsMattinLondon

After reading all of the rubbish (sorry rumours) about takeovers I got thinking. If I was a wealthy billionaire and with no real affinity which club would I think about taking over.

In my head kind i shortlisted possible bids for Torquay, Plymouth, Bradford. From non-league football I was thinking Truro City. All relatively bid places, all able to support a club as their catchment area isn’t rich with competition (apart from Bradford).

Anyway, playing an imaginary billionaire come football managers kind of game, which teams would you buy god your egotistical quest for fame and silverware?
All this talk of takeovers. on 20:33 - Feb 20 with 626 viewsJ2BLUE

Billionaire with no affinity? Ipswich or Norwich would be high on the list. As the Guardian once put it, 'this isn't so much a battle of clubs as a battle of empires'. A whole county with no competition. Both decent sized clubs with good loyal fanbases and a ton of potential.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All this talk of takeovers. on 21:33 - Feb 20 with 415 viewsMatterhorn

All this talk of takeovers. on 20:33 - Feb 20 by J2BLUE

Billionaire with no affinity? Ipswich or Norwich would be high on the list. As the Guardian once put it, 'this isn't so much a battle of clubs as a battle of empires'. A whole county with no competition. Both decent sized clubs with good loyal fanbases and a ton of potential.

Dulwich hamlet, it would really piss off millwall & palarse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024