Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham 14:27 - Feb 21 with 1990 viewsjasondozzell

Normally wouldn't pay much attention but it sticks in craw a bit considering situation we are in...
We are not just some tiny lower league outfit!!
Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 14:27 - Feb 21 with 1964 viewsJ2BLUE

Get a grip mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 14:34 - Feb 21 with 1876 viewstractordownsouth

Footballers in not supporting the club they play for shocker

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 1849 viewsSamWhiteUK

Football players like football. Shocker.
Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 14:43 - Feb 21 with 1764 viewsJDAndCoke

I actually agree with this. No problem with players supporting other clubs, of course they will do. In fact I'm sure all of our players will support another club but it's a completely different thing plastering it all over social media when the club that pay their wages are at their lowest ebb.

Norwood isn't overly bad to be fair but Jimmy Walker in particular tweets about West Ham almost daily. Just a little unsightly maybe
Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 15:34 - Feb 21 with 1472 viewsBlueBadger

This is up there with getting upset about Norwood watching The Masked Singer in 'feeble reasons to be annoyed' stakes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 16:09 - Feb 21 with 1281 viewsCoco

Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 14:27 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

Get a grip mate.

I agree but it is all a bit tinpot. Only lower league players rave about the clubs they support because they’re not a direct threat. I did smile when i saw it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 17:33 - Feb 21 with 1070 viewsronnyd

Unfortunately, at the moment, we are a lower league outfit.
Nors and GK coach tweeting about West Ham on 17:36 - Feb 21 with 1043 viewsGiant_Midget

I'd rather we had footballers who enjoy watching football in their own time, rather than those who don't have much of an interest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024