Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Gill 11:09 - Feb 22 with 439 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yet another one who has been getting lessons from Trump's media team.

"On another day we win it" he says.

If we completely ignore the two chances Oxford squandered in the last 10 minutes and the fact that to win football matches, you need to score goals, something we have failed to do for more than a season.

I'm sick of this club, sick of the 'media training' that our spokespeople are clearly being given, and sick of being treated like fools.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Matt Gill on 11:17 - Feb 22 with 416 viewsMetal_Hacker

"On another day we win it" - what he forgot to add was "if me,Stuey and the gaffer were well away from the first team"

Poll: If it were one or the other

Matt Gill on 11:26 - Feb 22 with 375 viewsCoco

The state of the world right now! Trump, the media, the government and now football management. Gaslighting seems to be the name of the game. Depressing.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Matt Gill on 11:26 - Feb 22 with 377 viewsSamWhiteUK

I don't understand that attitude at all. It's like he thinks the game is down to chance
Matt Gill on 11:32 - Feb 22 with 342 viewsBlueBadger

Matt Gill on 11:26 - Feb 22 by SamWhiteUK

I don't understand that attitude at all. It's like he thinks the game is down to chance

In all fairness, under the current management, it IS.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024