Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... 12:51 - Mar 5 with 1109 viewsSitfcB

‘In midfield, Lambert may look at bringing Flynn Downes into the side if he feels either Andre Dozzell or Teddy Bishop need a rest but may opt to stick with the same pairing.‘

Cook Era Gets Under Way at Gillingham 5th Mar 2021 12:24
The Paul Cook era gets under way when the Blues travel to face Gillingham at the Priestfield Stadium at lunchtime on Saturday (KO 1pm). 23

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 12:54 - Mar 5 with 1066 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Lol! Surely that deserved a "FAO: PhilTWTD" in the title?
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:07 - Mar 5 with 990 viewsPhilTWTD

I knew I'd do that at some point!
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:11 - Mar 5 with 955 viewsHipsterectomy

Maybe we need to chip in for a group therapy session for Phil, Stuart Watson and Brenner. It must have been traumatic dealing with the guy

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:13 - Mar 5 with 933 viewspistolpete

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:07 - Mar 5 by PhilTWTD

I knew I'd do that at some point!

Phil - you need to set up auto-correct that changes Lambert to Cook to cover yourself for the next time!
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:17 - Mar 5 with 899 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Lambert is our new DOF!

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 14:06 - Mar 5 with 801 viewsPhilTWTD

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 13:13 - Mar 5 by pistolpete

Phil - you need to set up auto-correct that changes Lambert to Cook to cover yourself for the next time!

True, although I might accidently cause a bigger issue next time I write a story meant to mention Lambert, him getting another job etc, for example: Lambert New Elgin City Boss might in advertently appear as Cook.
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 14:13 - Mar 5 with 731 viewsParky

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 14:06 - Mar 5 by PhilTWTD

True, although I might accidently cause a bigger issue next time I write a story meant to mention Lambert, him getting another job etc, for example: Lambert New Elgin City Boss might in advertently appear as Cook.

I wouldn’t worry about that
*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 14:22 - Mar 5 with 678 viewsArnoldMoorhen

*shudder* Thought he was still here for a minute... on 14:06 - Mar 5 by PhilTWTD

Just use "Paul".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024