Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do they want to win this? 20:55 - Mar 9 with 748 viewstractorboy7777

So slow
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:55]

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Do they want to win this? on 20:56 - Mar 9 with 710 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nope. No rush guys

This is what has to change. We should have been busting a gut to try and get something at the end. As things stand we're happy to play one paced all the time and don't seem particularly fussed whether we win, lose or draw.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do they want to win this? on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 685 viewstractorboy7777

Do they want to win this? on 20:56 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

Nope. No rush guys

This is what has to change. We should have been busting a gut to try and get something at the end. As things stand we're happy to play one paced all the time and don't seem particularly fussed whether we win, lose or draw.

A minute to go, we have a throw in right near their box, the ball in Judges hands and what does he do? Wait for Kenlock to trot to him and then drop it on the floor for him
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 21:02]

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Do they want to win this? on 21:04 - Mar 9 with 652 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do they want to win this? on 21:01 - Mar 9 by tractorboy7777

A minute to go, we have a throw in right near their box, the ball in Judges hands and what does he do? Wait for Kenlock to trot to him and then drop it on the floor for him

Yep. That was just after Holy had taken all the time in the world to take his goal kick. Urgency obviously wasn't mentioned in the team talks this week! Not that it would have made much difference as Lincoln were quite comfortable at the back, but you'd like to see them at least give the impression that they were eager to get on with it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do they want to win this? on 21:04 - Mar 9 with 647 viewsStenvict

The midfielders are constantly turning back to the defenders rather than driving forward. We need to have a bit more confidence. Unfortunately it's players like Dozzell that slows play down

Poll: What will be announced first?

Do they want to win this? on 21:05 - Mar 9 with 635 viewslongtimefan

Do they want to win this? on 21:04 - Mar 9 by Stenvict

The midfielders are constantly turning back to the defenders rather than driving forward. We need to have a bit more confidence. Unfortunately it's players like Dozzell that slows play down

I think Downes has been just as guilty of this.
Do they want to win this? on 21:06 - Mar 9 with 627 viewstownblue

That was disappointing. Clearly happy with a point where if we are serious about going up we need to push for a win.
Do they want to win this? on 21:07 - Mar 9 with 621 viewslazyblue

Do they want to win this? on 21:04 - Mar 9 by Stenvict

It’s as though it’s been drilled until them to turn backwards rather than take it on the turn and drive forwards.
Do they want to win this? on 21:11 - Mar 9 with 593 viewsjeera

Do they want to win this? on 21:01 - Mar 9 by tractorboy7777

That was particularly frustrating I have to say.

I was screaming at them to get on with it.

Kenlock was treating that as though they had ages, then we immediately lost the ball anyway and it rolled back out of play.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Do they want to win this? on 21:39 - Mar 9 with 555 viewsStenvict

Do they want to win this? on 21:05 - Mar 9 by longtimefan

I think Downes has been just as guilty of this.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt as he hasn't played much, but tonight I agree he was also guilty of it

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024