Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. 20:57 - Mar 9 with 601 viewsTheBoyBlue

But it is still pretty dreadful that my overriding thought is that a 1-1 draw at home to Lincoln is decent result. Please Cook, work your magic on this team, even if it takes next season to do it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 20:59 - Mar 9 with 565 viewslongtimefan

Two weeks ago we might have won it (under Gill not Lambert). Reverting to having Norwood looking isolated and a slow build up is not a step forward in my opinion.
Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:02 - Mar 9 with 526 viewsTheBoyBlue

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 20:59 - Mar 9 by longtimefan

Two weeks ago we might have won it (under Gill not Lambert). Reverting to having Norwood looking isolated and a slow build up is not a step forward in my opinion.

Yeah, I just don't get it. Shown time after time that Norwood, Jackson, Sears, etc play best as part of a two up front. Hoping that Cook will see this or get a striker or two who he knows will do that job well.

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:02 - Mar 9 with 525 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 20:59 - Mar 9 by longtimefan

That's what we signed up for when PC was appointed.

Hopefully the build up will get quicker.

He's had hardly any time to change the way the players play, we need to be patient.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:03 - Mar 9 with 518 viewschrismakin

This is the realism people need to have though we below the standards of lincoln. That's just fact

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:07 - Mar 9 with 478 viewsTheBoyBlue

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:03 - Mar 9 by chrismakin

This is the realism people need to have though we below the standards of lincoln. That's just fact

Absolutely, that's why I recognise it as a decent point in its own right in that context, especially having been behind and not really expecting us to get back into it.

However, whilst credit has to also go to Lincoln for the progress they've made in recent years and especially this season, it is a damning indictment of how this club has been dragged down by Evans and those he has had working under him.

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:13 - Mar 9 with 448 viewschrismakin

You mean two weeks ago when we were playing Norwood uptop on his own you mean

Playing teams on downward forms like Hull who were below us in the form table

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:16 - Mar 9 with 431 viewsStewart27

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:02 - Mar 9 by TheBoyBlue

Yeah, I just don't get it. Shown time after time that Norwood, Jackson, Sears, etc play best as part of a two up front. Hoping that Cook will see this or get a striker or two who he knows will do that job well.

I’d rather build into a formation that Cook wants to play than utilise a 4-4-2 and use dross like Sears.

We need to buy into the long term plan even if it means sacrificing the play offs.
Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:23 - Mar 9 with 400 viewsRadlett_blue

Better. Suspect we might have lost that a month or two back. on 21:02 - Mar 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's what we signed up for when PC was appointed.

Hopefully the build up will get quicker.

He's had hardly any time to change the way the players play, we need to be patient.

Yes, in the first half Town tried to pass the ball noticeably quicker, but we weren't very good at & were outplayed. Going to take a long time for Cook to get the players & personnel comfortable with his style so this season is a near write off.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024