Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 17:46 - Mar 20 with 1987 viewsBasuco

Very poor set-up today, the midfield had no shape, when players were on the ball there were no options, James Norwood was isolated on his own all game. He took his goal well but for much of the game the Pompy CB's had a very easy game. Town were slow and predictable and the midfield were disorganised and looked like strangers who did not know what they were supposed to do. After those three games under Gill where we looked so strong, organised and threatening, I was positive we could kick on, but ever since Paul Cook has arrived Town have gone to pieces and look as poor if not worse than under Lambert.
Today on 20:39 - Mar 20 with 188 viewsBlueBadger

Today on 18:57 - Mar 20 by haynes_toe1

Not really fair for me to comment. I was only 5.

Although that exact same line was used to excuse Lambert for 2 years so no reason why we wouldn't also use it for Cook I guess. We are hardly a club that learns its lessons.

'I was only 5.'..and you support Norwich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Today on 21:38 - Mar 20 with 168 viewsBlueBadger

Today on 18:48 - Mar 20 by MrTown

When he can get rid of the awful footballers we have and bring in some that he can trust, as he has shown in his prior managerial roles, we’ll be in safe hands.

He might need more than 3 weeks and 5 training sessions though I’m afraid chum.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 18:55]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024