Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality 20:08 - Mar 20 with 589 viewsBseaBlue

Evident again today the lack of technical quality on offer. Take Curtis as an example. He put an excellent ball in for the goal and put in some excellent crosses from open play. Harness gets in a good position and finishes well.

We have no one that can do that. Our crossing is absolutely awful. Dozzell's set pieces in comparison were terrible and I remember Edwards over hitting at least two crosses.
Quality on 20:13 - Mar 20 with 558 viewschrismakin

I'd love know the stats on how may crosses/set pieces went straight to their keeper

You would think andre and judge etc would have twigged on how NOT to keep kicking it, but he did the same thing over and over again, floated balls straight to the 6 yard box.

WHIP THE DAMN THING IN MAN
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 20:22]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Quality on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 515 viewsBseaBlue

Quality on 20:13 - Mar 20 by chrismakin

I'd love know the stats on how may crosses/set pieces went straight to their keeper

You would think andre and judge etc would have twigged on how NOT to keep kicking it, but he did the same thing over and over again, floated balls straight to the 6 yard box.

WHIP THE DAMN THING IN MAN
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 20:22]

Yeah such a waste for a side which can't score! Wingers is such a big priority for me on the summer
Quality on 20:28 - Mar 20 with 497 viewschrismakin

Quality on 20:24 - Mar 20 by BseaBlue

Yeah such a waste for a side which can't score! Wingers is such a big priority for me on the summer

Annoying thing is, recently with all the set pieces we have been scoring, the balls delivered were fantastic.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024