Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with young kids? 16:31 - Mar 22 with 1992 viewsIP4_Blue

Got 5 year twin boys and last couple of months they have gone back to being 2 year old's sometimes, having temper tantrums when not getting own way, was hidden before as both had dummies to shut them up! Don't get me wrong they are brilliant and funny and are starting to play with other at times nicely together which is great to see especially when there kicking a football to each other but then there are times when they have paddy's about not having a new game on their kindle or me getting them dressed for school. Maybe it's just normal and part of having children and maybe it's just our kids!

Anyone with young kids? on 16:40 - Mar 22 with 1937 viewsMattinLondon

My eldest is four and has definitely gone backwards in terms of sleeping, temper and attention span. Lockdown has had a hugely negative effect on him. He’s beginning to get slowly back to what was normal so I’m hoping it’s all uphill for him.

He’s younger brother is two and is basically feral so we haven’t noticed anything different from him.
Anyone with young kids? on 17:03 - Mar 22 with 1901 viewsBasuco

Last year an 8 year old in my road went completely off the rails, throwing cups and plates and other things around the house, single mum and only child and life was very tough for them for a while. Things are very much better there now, in general I think that children are struggling to understand what is going on with the pandemic/lockdown. Don't forget that children under 11 or 12 only think in the literal, not abstract, so are unable to understand the wider context of what is going on. This is why the government are prepared to risk spreading the virus to get children back to school/playgroups, maybe sooner than they should, Covid wise.
Anyone with young kids? on 17:09 - Mar 22 with 1876 viewsgiant_stow

You're not on your own. My 7 year old has had a rough year behaviour wise and also minor regressions (he never liked soft toys, but suddenly got very fond of 'dragon', a Leyton orient mascott)
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 17:09]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone with young kids? on 12:17 - Mar 23 with 1648 viewsIP4_Blue

Anyone with young kids? on 17:09 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

You're not on your own. My 7 year old has had a rough year behaviour wise and also minor regressions (he never liked soft toys, but suddenly got very fond of 'dragon', a Leyton orient mascott)
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 17:09]

Good to know not on our own
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024