Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Attacking 3 09:13 - Mar 28 with 381 viewsBseaBlue

Are we at the point yet where we just play an attacking three of those that will actually be here next season?

I would start Lankester and Dobra now every game. Maybe Jackson as well behind Norwood if we are going to take up the option.

We are getting nothing from the rest of them so seems pointless just throwing them in and hoping for some kind of short term win.
The Attacking 3 on 09:32 - Mar 28 with 321 viewsmikeybloo88

In my opinion there's zero chance of playoffs carrying on as we are,so yes, I'd throw caution to the wind and go all out for three points each game.
The Attacking 3 on 11:02 - Mar 28 with 262 viewsTractorFrog

I think if we are purely concentrating on promotion this year, I would play Dobra on the right, Bishop in the centre and Judge on the left, with Dozzell and Skuse in the deeper midfield positions. If we were concentrating on next year I would want Lankester on the right and Dobra on the left, but for now we should not give up. I think this team:
Holy; Chambers, Nsiala, Wilson, Kenlock; Skuse, Dozzell; Dobra, Bishop, Judge; Norwood
is good enough to get in the playoffs. Chambers gets a lot of stick for his performances at RB, but he really isn't that bad. If we got sixth place with that team, and then KVY and Downes returned for the playoffs to replace Chambers or Wilson and Skuse, we could get promotion.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024