Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) 09:57 - Mar 29 with 1709 viewsbluelagos

So do us all a favour and save all your tutting for the group of 7 you saw sitting on a beach together...

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/about/article/20200512-about-bc-news-British-C

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 21:12 - Mar 29 with 153 viewsSarge

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 18:17 - Mar 29 by bluelagos

Just getting in there before people start moaning about seeing x number of cyclists out together :-) Which they will.

One thing that hasn't changed in the 3 months of lockdown, people sitting in the outside lane of the A12 for no discernible reason...

I don’t think COVID concerns are behind the moaning about seeing groups of cyclists. At least, certainly not from my end.
Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 22:25 - Mar 29 with 125 viewsbluelagos

Groups of 15 are now legal on pushbikes :-) on 20:31 - Mar 29 by StokieBlue

My point was it's only allowed if it's an event organised by the society. 15 mates aren't supposed to just go ahead and do it (that's from your article).

Not that it's a major issue, if anything will be an issue it'll be the London parks on the weekend but hopefully it'll all be sensible and everyone can enjoy meeting their friends.

SB

Tbh, I've never known or seen a peleton that wasn't a club ride. Sure it happens but out where I am, half the guys have the club colours on so pretty sure they are organised bunches.

Absolutely 15 mates out riding would be illegal.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024