Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colombian telenovellas 20:10 - Apr 4 with 597 viewsPendejo

Currently ensuring "sin senos si hay paraiso" (without breasts there is paradise), which has just got to a level of weirdness unparalleled in these programmes.

Some geezer, let's call him Alby, got his girlfriends mum pregnant 20 years ago, so girlfriend left him for a fella 3 times her age, said fella was a drug baron, who was making the most of his opportunities in life, so bedded her friend. She has herself assassinated, but didn't die. Her friend grasses the drug baron up to DEA after telling him she's preggers with his kid.

20 years later... the results of the pregnancies are now 18... Hmm.

But the kicker... There are now 2 fellas about to have relations with their step daughters

All very bizarre, were almost halfway thru the 260 off episodes and it's doing my head in.

However, as usual with this sort of thing hot wi.... (Damn it, no longer allowed to objectify)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Colombian telenovellas on 20:16 - Apr 4 with 576 viewsacj

I’m at my mother in laws at the minute and having to endure the Chilean telenovelas on telly all day. The big one here atm is ‘Verdades Ocultas’ and it’s just getting weirder and weirder the longer the show runs.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Colombian telenovellas on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 511 viewsBarcaBlue

I remember a Venezuelan soap opera on Spanish daytime tv "vientre de alquiler" (stomach to rent) - it was about a woman who offered to be a surrogate mother for a price, and the intrigue that involved. Bizarre story line, bizarre that Spanish tv showed it and bizarre I watched sn episode.
Colombian telenovellas on 22:05 - Apr 4 with 471 viewsPendejo

Colombian telenovellas on 20:16 - Apr 4 by acj

I’m at my mother in laws at the minute and having to endure the Chilean telenovelas on telly all day. The big one here atm is ‘Verdades Ocultas’ and it’s just getting weirder and weirder the longer the show runs.

Hidden Truths - yep can see potential for weirdness a mile off

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Colombian telenovellas on 23:43 - Apr 4 with 454 viewsBlueBadger

Colombian telenovellas on 21:42 - Apr 4 by BarcaBlue

I remember a Venezuelan soap opera on Spanish daytime tv "vientre de alquiler" (stomach to rent) - it was about a woman who offered to be a surrogate mother for a price, and the intrigue that involved. Bizarre story line, bizarre that Spanish tv showed it and bizarre I watched sn episode.

Whenever we're visiting the in-laws I always enjoy watching Portuguese soaps on local telly. I have NO idea what's going on, but it's always VERY dramatic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024