Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue action are very quiet? 13:23 - Apr 7 with 4299 viewsStuartBrett8

I guess the news caught them out as well.

*amended, no offence meant
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 15:24]

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Blue action are very quiet? on 21:08 - Apr 7 with 399 viewsITFC_Forever

Blue action are very quiet? on 20:17 - Apr 7 by Wickets

Personaly i am a big fan of Blue action , ok maybe the don't get everything 100% right but then again who does . Well done lads keep up your support of the club we love . and thanks .

Me too.

And those having a pop at them for claiming to be the voice of all fans, that’s simply not true. They’ve never claimed to be that. But they are entitled to a voice and they make their voices heard very well.

Hopefully now it’s a new era and everyone can put their energy into supporting the team as loud as possible at games and with more displays pre-match. (Once we’re allowed back, obviously!)

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Blue action are very quiet? on 21:14 - Apr 7 with 382 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue action are very quiet? on 21:08 - Apr 7 by ITFC_Forever

Me too.

And those having a pop at them for claiming to be the voice of all fans, that’s simply not true. They’ve never claimed to be that. But they are entitled to a voice and they make their voices heard very well.

Hopefully now it’s a new era and everyone can put their energy into supporting the team as loud as possible at games and with more displays pre-match. (Once we’re allowed back, obviously!)

GameChanger20 (or more accurately their spokesman Brett Johnson) have stated that they want to improve the match day experience. Blue Action have sought to work with the club on this in the past, I believe. I am sure the two can and will work together for a better experience for fans.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue action are very quiet? on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 338 viewsghostofescobar

Blue action are very quiet? on 14:28 - Apr 7 by lazyblue

I get fed up with them at times because ME has always had best interests at club at heart(i feel)and speak to those in the club on commercial side for business purposes and never heard anything negative about him as a person. Its been pretty obvious something has been going on for a couple of months even though all parties involved tried to keep it quiet yet they still put abusive banners up, they seemed to calm down however after Cook had a word with them.

Wow! If where we’ve ended up was with Evans having the clubs best interests at heart, god only knows where we’d have ended up if he didn’t! Evans is an incompetent fvckwit at running football clubs. Part of the problem has been the lack of stick thrown his way over recent years.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024