Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First non official outlet to interview the new owners 10:38 - Apr 8 with 1104 viewsgreyhound

With a huge abundance of people now producing their own content and the new owners being approachable, something that's been missing for 13 years what are peoples bets for the first outlet to be able to capture an interview with someone from the new ownership team.

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 10:42 - Apr 8 with 1026 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Well he's already tweeted talking town saying he'd be up for getting involved...
First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 1019 viewsSWGF

Duet with Alex Griffin

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:01 - Apr 8 with 915 viewsgreyhound

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 10:43 - Apr 8 by SWGF

Duet with Alex Griffin

Just imagine the state of the board if Alex publishes a brett Johnson takeover rap
First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:41 - Apr 8 with 722 viewsMullet

Phil was on the presser. So him.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:43 - Apr 8 with 707 viewsgreyhound

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:41 - Apr 8 by Mullet

Phil was on the presser. So him.

Phils official to me, I mean someone that doesn't get the press pass
First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:48 - Apr 8 with 675 viewsMullet

First non official outlet to interview the new owners on 11:43 - Apr 8 by greyhound

Phils official to me, I mean someone that doesn't get the press pass

That makes you and Hermann I guess. O’Leary is the one to hear from though. Plus the ceo once appointed.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024