Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one thing which does bug me about Cook... 10:58 - Apr 16 with 2574 viewspointofblue

Him saying he’s not going to be negative or critical of the players and then going ahead and doing just that.

Fine if he wants to do it but at least be honest about it. It’s almost like he doesn’t realise what he’s saying or how it’s coming across.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The one thing which does bug me about Cook... on 15:43 - Apr 16 with 231 viewsbluefunk

The one thing which does bug me about Cook... on 15:41 - Apr 16 by itfcjoe

Downes who handed a transfer request in the summer, who then got injured tackling like an idiot and seemingly trying to get himself sent off at MK, was lucky not to get an early bath at Posh for a poor tackle, and then subsequently talked himself into a red card v Northampton?

I like Downes as a player, and he is going to be vital to us going forwards - but he’s hardly covered himself in glory this season

Where did I say he’d had a good season, he clearly hasn’t, but he does have the right attitude. FWIW, when he comes on and does those stupid tackles he’s probably trying to gee up the rest of the lightweights he’s playing beside
The one thing which does bug me about Cook... on 16:31 - Apr 16 with 198 viewsMetal_Hacker

Send em up to me in Yorkshire and I'll give em some proper Northern Home Truths

"Fine if he wants to do it but at least be honest about it. It’s almost like he doesn’t realise what he’s saying or how it’s coming across."

As for your finishing sentence , I think he's been as honest as he should be , in fact I think he's been quite polite and patient

Send em up here , wouldn't last two minutes

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024