Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated 19:48 - Apr 16 with 1097 viewsIllinoisblue

Suspect they’ll have just enough to escape and would imagine Rotherham will run out of steam.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 19:55 - Apr 16 with 1055 viewsITFCBlues

Make our job more difficult next season at the same time...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 19:55 - Apr 16 with 1058 viewsJ2BLUE

Na let's have the most winnable league possible. No disrespect to Rotherham who always go well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:16 - Apr 16 with 1001 viewsBlueBadger

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 19:55 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Na let's have the most winnable league possible. No disrespect to Rotherham who always go well.

I think you've called it here. A basket-case Derby being relegated would be arguably preferable to a streetwise-to-the-division Rotherham.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:18 - Apr 16 with 991 viewsSitfcB

Rotherham have 3 games in hand on them though. Would’ve been nice if they won last night.

Sheffield Wednesday coming down is funny also.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:21 - Apr 16 with 980 viewsSteve_M

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:18 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

Rotherham have 3 games in hand on them though. Would’ve been nice if they won last night.

Sheffield Wednesday coming down is funny also.

You would think that either Derby or Sheffield Wednesday would get it right if both came down but think that also goes for Rotherham too. Suspect Hull and Sunderland going up would be more useful for us.

So, yeah, I’ll enjoy Derby going down if it happens.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:46 - Apr 16 with 906 viewsStenvict

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:16 - Apr 16 by BlueBadger

I think you've called it here. A basket-case Derby being relegated would be arguably preferable to a streetwise-to-the-division Rotherham.

Let's not forget Hull were in free fall this time last season, and we all thought they'd struggle this year. How wrong we were. Just shows how dreadful L1 is, and how we (Lambert) really have messed things up.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 901 viewsBlueBadger

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:46 - Apr 16 by Stenvict

Let's not forget Hull were in free fall this time last season, and we all thought they'd struggle this year. How wrong we were. Just shows how dreadful L1 is, and how we (Lambert) really have messed things up.

Given the unknown-to-the-division Derby and sure thing Rotherham I'd hope for Derby down every time.
Man City and Leeds spring to mind here as well.

Plus, given the weird amount of adulation Derby were given on here, the Rams coming down would be genuinely very funny.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 20:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:53 - Apr 16 with 874 viewsStenvict

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 20:48 - Apr 16 by BlueBadger

Given the unknown-to-the-division Derby and sure thing Rotherham I'd hope for Derby down every time.
Man City and Leeds spring to mind here as well.

Plus, given the weird amount of adulation Derby were given on here, the Rams coming down would be genuinely very funny.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 20:49]

If we were going up, I'd love Derby to get relegated for the reasons you state. However, they are a 'big' club and aren't they being taken over? I fear our naivety towards L1 is an isolated case... maybe Sunderland too were naive.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 21:51 - Apr 16 with 776 viewsPJH

That is just about all that is achievable now on my 'wish list'.

Derby down and Paul Hurst out of The EFL is about all that I have got left to hope for.

I would love Man City to take all four trophies that they are after too.
Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 00:09 - Apr 17 with 627 viewsIllinoisblue

Would be a nice banter era bonus to see Derby get relegated on 21:51 - Apr 16 by PJH

That is just about all that is achievable now on my 'wish list'.

Derby down and Paul Hurst out of The EFL is about all that I have got left to hope for.

I would love Man City to take all four trophies that they are after too.

I hope to see Sunderland lose in the playoff final. No good reason other than it would be funny.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024