Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's just sack the manager tonight 20:28 - Apr 20 with 1476 viewsgtsb1966

and when the new one comes in tomorrow sack him too at the end of the season when he can't get a tune out of a poor squad who know they won't be here next season and haven't performed to a decent standard for months and months. Let's not give a proven manager at this level time to build his own squad. New owners with ambition, new manager with ambition yet the same old clueless bores who think it should all change overnight. See you all in August when hopefully most of the idiots have gone into hiding again when it finally dawns on them what we are building.
Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:14 - Apr 20 with 180 viewsBeckets

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:05 - Apr 20 by Ojc

I’ve got a feeling as well.

Me too. O’Leary and Ashton won’t put up with this. They’ll conclude that he’s improved nothing since he’s arrived.
Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:14 - Apr 20 with 180 viewspointofblue

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:12 - Apr 20 by Bellevueblue

I think you're giving these players too much credit. Already checked out and on their holidays

Then it's up to the manager to get them into the right place mentally.

He's failed there miserably too.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 21:14]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 170 viewschicoazul

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:12 - Apr 20 by Bellevueblue

I think you're giving these players too much credit. Already checked out and on their holidays

If that’s true then you have to look at the manager and what he is doing to/saying to them. His job in part is to motivate and organise.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:17 - Apr 20 with 160 viewsParky

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:13 - Apr 20 by townblue

I see plenty of blame for the players. That doesn't mean Cook's start hasn't been disappointing.

Nobody’s saying it isn’t disappointing, Cook will say that himself.
Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:17 - Apr 20 with 160 viewsSteve_M

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:02 - Apr 20 by chicoazul

Genuinely think this could happen in the next few days fwiw.

Possibly, although the timing of Cook's appointment might allow him more time. The failure to instil some basic understanding to the team set up is damning though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:18 - Apr 20 with 149 viewschicoazul

Let's just sack the manager tonight on 21:17 - Apr 20 by Steve_M

Possibly, although the timing of Cook's appointment might allow him more time. The failure to instil some basic understanding to the team set up is damning though.

Owners have got to be wondering if this is the man they want to spend a decent chunk of their cash and build a squad on the basis of what they have seen so far.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024