Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 11:14 - Apr 22 with 992 viewsmonty_radio

[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 11:49]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

No subject on 13:52 - Apr 22 with 880 viewsGeoffSentence

The title of that post is a correct grammatical decription of itself.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No subject on 13:59 - Apr 22 with 849 viewsKeno

No subject on 13:52 - Apr 22 by GeoffSentence

The title of that post is a correct grammatical decription of itself.

I think it highlights the posters inner most secret desire, possibly reflecting a yearning for deep meaning recognition.

I am sure Freud would have made much out of that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

No subject on 16:11 - Apr 22 with 785 viewsmonty_radio

No subject on 13:59 - Apr 22 by Keno

I think it highlights the posters inner most secret desire, possibly reflecting a yearning for deep meaning recognition.

I am sure Freud would have made much out of that

I'm sure he would - thus failing to consider that the said poster, having not noticed that someone had already launched a substantial thread on the subject of this morning's EADT stats, then noticed it and wiped his own. And also, failing to tease out the history of the said poster, then also failed to take account of the fact that said poster was also a sad poster who lacked the technical know-how to delete his original post and therefore did the next best he could.

On the other hand, I've also from time-to-time been led to read posts on here with even less content.

FREUD OUT!

No subject on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 760 viewsKeno

No subject on 16:11 - Apr 22 by monty_radio

I'm sure he would - thus failing to consider that the said poster, having not noticed that someone had already launched a substantial thread on the subject of this morning's EADT stats, then noticed it and wiped his own. And also, failing to tease out the history of the said poster, then also failed to take account of the fact that said poster was also a sad poster who lacked the technical know-how to delete his original post and therefore did the next best he could.

On the other hand, I've also from time-to-time been led to read posts on here with even less content.

FREUD OUT!

haha!!

In fairness "said poster was also a sad poster" could apply to many on here, myself included

No subject on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 743 viewsmonty_radio

No subject on 16:19 - Apr 22 by Keno

haha!!

In fairness "said poster was also a sad poster" could apply to many on here, myself included

I love the pictures that require a speech bubble though I generally prefer the surreal suggestions to the bitter ones.

[Redacted] on 16:29 - Apr 22 with 740 viewsvictorywilhappen

FREUD OUT!

[Redacted]
No subject on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 720 viewsKeno

No subject on 16:27 - Apr 22 by monty_radio

I love the pictures that require a speech bubble though I generally prefer the surreal suggestions to the bitter ones.

if I was geeky Id add a thought bubble to this and make it a caption competition

No subject on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 718 viewsKeno

[Redacted] on 16:29 - Apr 22 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

that post could be consider in Clement

Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 708 viewsvictorywilhappen

No subject on 16:39 - Apr 22 by Keno

that post could be consider in Clement

[Redacted]
No subject on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 679 viewsmonty_radio

No subject on 16:39 - Apr 22 by Keno

if I was geeky Id add a thought bubble to this and make it a caption competition

hair's too dark, mind!

No subject on 17:42 - Apr 22 with 642 viewsWeWereZombies

FREUD OUT!

Absolutely, play the JUNG 'uns instead...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

No subject on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 627 viewsmonty_radio

No subject on 17:42 - Apr 22 by WeWereZombies

Absolutely, play the JUNG 'uns instead...

So contrived, it's brilliant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024