Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! 20:47 - Apr 30 with 602 viewsDarth_Koont

Completely untrained for feeling the raw emotion of a pressure, winner-takes-all game involving Ipswich. I barely survived the 90 and extra time was killing me.

Great game played by two great teams. Really looking forward to seeing what Atay and the boys can do in the semifinal.

Pronouns: He/Him

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 579 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're completely untrained for feeling any emotions. I don't know what to do with myself.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 567 viewsKeno

Is this what football is supposed to be like???

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 563 viewsGipeswic

Their composure was outstanding - It was like watching Manchester City (give or take the odd forgivable mistake!)
Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 557 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:51 - Apr 30 by Keno

Is this what football is supposed to be like???

Maybe. I'm not sure why they have fishermen's nets hanging over some poles at each end of the pitch though. All a bit strange if you ask me.

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:56 - Apr 30 with 530 viewsKeno

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:52 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe. I'm not sure why they have fishermen's nets hanging over some poles at each end of the pitch though. All a bit strange if you ask me.

what I struggled most with was the concept that you pass the ball to someone wearing the same colour shirt as you do

I though the idea was give the ball away to the opposition

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 524 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:56 - Apr 30 by Keno

what I struggled most with was the concept that you pass the ball to someone wearing the same colour shirt as you do

I though the idea was give the ball away to the opposition

Yeah, they kept getting that wrong didn't they. Everyone knows you pass to someone wearing a different colour shirt. Rookie mistake.

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:58 - Apr 30 with 522 viewsDarth_Koont

Thank feck that didn’t go to penalties! on 20:52 - Apr 30 by Gipeswic

Their composure was outstanding - It was like watching Manchester City (give or take the odd forgivable mistake!)

Humphries was ridiculously composed in those later stages. Took up great positions in and around the box, got the ball into feet and then looked totally comfortable causing panic in their defence.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024